nVision Talent have teamed up with a leading demand generation agency to bring Account Managers with a background in digital marketing an epic opportunity!
They've been running since before marketing automation and have grown alongside some of the biggest vendors in the market. You'd be looking after CRM projects and digital campaigns for 2 household names that need your strategic & production expertise.
Excercising your analysis skills, you'll consult with the customers on previous campaign performance in order to draw insights on has worked well. You'll then put on your strategy hat to define the best roadmap and customer journeys for future campaigns.
The role does not have a sales element, though should feel comfortable interacting with senior external stakeholders and have an eye for passing on sales opportunities to others in the business.
- CRM Campaign Management for various strategic accounts
- Consulting with a range of external stakeholders on the desired outcomes of a given campaign
- Using your technical knowldge of marketing automation platforms to execute campaigns
- 2+ years experience interacting with clients, ideally on digital marketing subjects
- An understanding of marketing automation and the capabilities of platforms like Eloqua, Marketo & Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Effective communication skills to build honest and open client relationships
What you can expect:
- A genuine, fun and innovative work environment
- A top set of perks and benefits, alongside a competitive salary
- Non-stop ability to learn and improve your consulting & marketing automation skills
For more information, please hit apply to send your CV to Matt Hill at nVision Talent.