One of the world's biggest employee-happiness companies are looking to welcome a new B2B Marketing Manager to their growing marketing team in London. Joining a team that challenge the status quo and see real results, you'll be accustomed to working at a fast-pace whilst taking ownership over the marketing activities for a business unit.
You'll build and execute a strategic roadmap to generate demand and increasing the amount and quality of leads passed to sales. This will include multi-channel engagement campaigns for both SME prospects and large enterprise business. You'll have an array of quality tools (including Salesforce & Salesforce Marketing Cloud) at your disposal.
Creativity, however, should remain central to your role. Your ability to tell the right story, to the right person at the right time will be just as important as your tech-skills.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing a strategic demand generation roadmap
- Implementing innovative, multi-channel acquisition and retention campaigns
- Interacting with colleagues across the business (sales, marketing, product) to ensure your campaigns are cohesive and correct
- Utilising Salesforce, IBM Watson Marketing and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to execute your campaigns
- Proven understanding of effective B2B marketing strategies
- Experience of using CRM and marketing automation systems, Salesforce would be a bonus but not essential
- High organised with a track record of successful developing CRM strategies and gaining support from senior stakeholders
For more information hit apply now to share your CV with Matt Hill at nVision Talent.