This is a fantastic opportunity for tenacious and outgoing individuals to join the Salesforce ecosystem. As Business Development Executive, you will be directly responsible for growing the revenue of a Salesforce Partner that has seen astonishing growth since their formation in 2012.
Their customer engagement & sales enablement tool has over 12,000 active users from over 1000 paying customers. There is a multitude of warm accounts that you will target to build revenue.
You'll be tasked with identifying hot leads, securing & attending meetings and closing business.
Based in super-cool office in the heart of Central London, you'll benefit from constant investment in your professional development and an awesome team of driven Salesforce professionals.
- Identify new prospective clients and grow revenue
- Selling tech solutions to a range of senior business people
- Meet and present to prospective clients on the benefits of using a technology
- At least 6 months' experience in sales, ideally within technology
- Proven experience at hitting and surpassing activity targets
- Effective communication skills to build honest and open client relationships
What you can expect:
- A genuine, fun and innovative work environment
- The opportunity to get a good grounding in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Non-stop ability to learn and improve your sales techniques and knowledge
For more information, please hit apply to send your CV to Matt Hill at nVision Talent.