nVision’s MarTech team are proud to be working with an international marketing agency as we look to welcome a CRM Consultant into the business. As an innovative front-runner, this Marketing Automation consultancy are eager for like-minded individuals to share knowledge and be an integral member of their world-class consulting team.
As a CRM Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers are maximising their return on marketing automation investment. One morning you could be meeting with a CMO of a global agency and in the afternoon, you could be consulting with Marketing Assistants on the benefits of marketing automation, so your communication skills are of heightened importance.
You’ll liaise directly with clients to build strategic solutions using marketing automation technologies, namely Salesforce, Marketo & Pardot. Integrations with Sales CRMs (usually Salesforce) will also be a key aspect to this role. Your practical knowledge of different web services will come into play as you advise how best to implement new technologies.
- Consulting with clients on all aspects of marketing automation implementations
- Develop strategic solutions to solve complex client problems
- Communicate technical limitations and benefits to non-technical businesspeople
- At least 2 years’ as a SaaS consultant, ideally within marketing
- Superb communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of either Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua)
- Understanding of Marketing Automation & Salesforce CRM integrations is preferable.
- Proven consulting skills, including key stakeholder management
- Experience of working at a world-leading marketing technology brand
- Strong remuneration package, negotiable dependent on experience
- Investment in you as an individual. Training for certifications will be provided
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV to Matt Hill at nVision Talent.
Keywords: Marketing Technology, Marketing Automation, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Marketo Consultant, SFMC Consultant, Marketing Developer, Technical Marketing, London