We are currently representing a market leading non profit organisiation who are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. As an administrator you will configure the platform to optimise its usability and expand its functionality.
Our client is non profit organisation who have developed their own product to sit on the Salesforce platform. As a team member you will provide support to the Salesforce users across the organisation.
- Minimum one year experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience of Salesforce CRM configuration
- Experience of developing reports
- Experience of analysing customer and business requirements
- Adaptable and quick to learn, with a strong motivation to improve and develop both your skills and knowledge and that of your users.
- Strong written skills
- Functional and communication skills (liaising between users & developers)
- Excellent team player
Day to day responsibilities/tasks:
- Day to day support of the Salesforce product on the platform
- Gathering and developing business requirements
- Carrying out day to day administration of profiles, configuration, workflows, security settings and maintaining users
- Documentation, dashboard and report production
- Technically supporting, training and assisting users to ensure support targets are achieved.
- Taking part in internal and external team meetings as required
- Managing relationships with Salesforce developers, suppliers and stakeholders
- 30 days annual leave
- Opportunity for paid trip to Dreamforce after 1 years service
- Flexible working – 35-hour week with flexi-time system
- Season ticket loans
- Life insurance
- Cycle scheme
What we can offer you:
- Training – The training and development of employees is very important. If there are any specific training courses you would like to attend, we are happy to consider that, and you will also have time in office hours to self-learn.
- Mentorship – You will be supported by the Salesforce CRM Manager and senior colleagues.
- Progression – We complete performance appraisals, review all individual roles and career progression.
For more information, please hit apply to send your CV to Oyama Valashiya at nVision Talent.