You'll be part of an experienced team that are executing complex Salesforce development projects. Working on a customised system, with multiple integrations, you'll design and write APEX code that translates users requirements into reality. Working alongside a close-knit team of developers and technical architects, you'll quickly deepen your knowledge of Salesforce.
Based in super-cool new office in central London, you'll benefit from constant investment in your professional development and an awesome team of driven Salesforce professionals.
- Taking technical ownership of Salesforce projects
- Using your technical knowledge of Salesforce to deliver greenfield production projects
- Speaking with a range of internal stakeholders (from users to C-level) to create awesome customer experiences.
- 2+ years experience developing on the Salesforce platform
- Analysis skills to assess and advise on the best routes for a possible implementation
- Effective communication skills to build honest and open client relationships
What you can expect:
- A genuine, fun and innovative work environment
- A top set of perks and benefits, alongside a competitive salary
- Non-stop ability to learn and improve your Salesforce knowledge
For more information, please hit apply to send your CV to Matt Hill at nVision Talent.