We currently have a fantastic opportunities for Salesforce Developers that are interested in consulting and enjoy working with non-profit ogransiations. A new Salesforce Consulting Partner are growing their strong Salesforce technical team with a number of Salesforce Developers.
You'll implement Salesforce for a range of charities and not-for-profit organsations across the London & the UK. Working alongside a close-knit team of developers and technical architects, you'll quickly deepen your knowledge of Salesforce and consulting.
Based in super-cool office in Shoreditch, you'll benefit from constant investment in your professional development and an awesome team of driven Salesforce professionals.
- Taking technical ownership of Salesforce implementations
- Consulting with a range of external stakeholders (from users to C-level) on the desired outcomes of a given implementation
- Using your technical knowldge of Salesforce to deliver implementations
- 2+ years experience developing on the Salesforce platform
- Analysis skills to assess and advise on the best routes for a possible implementation
- Effective communication skills to build honest and open client relationships
What you can expect:
- A genuine, fun and innovative work environment
- A top set of perks and benefits, alongside a competitive salary
- Non-stop ability to learn and improve your Salesforce & Consulting knowledge
For more information, please hit apply to send your CV to Oyama Valashiya at nVision Talent.