Serving as the glue between business, marketing and technology, this exciting new position is ideal for enthusiastic CRM consultants that love marketing cloud tech.
With a people-first culture and the ability to work from home, this company is brimming with talented individuals and great people to learn from.
You’ll play a leading role in acquiring and analysing customer requirements and develop them into elegant cloud-based solutions. As new clients “see the light” and integrate marketing cloud products into the core of their business, you’ll have to give a helping hand in getting the business up to speed to ensure that make the most of their investment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with customers on all aspects of their marketing technology strategy
- Translating requirements into instructions for the technical team
- Aligning client’s processes with marketing cloud products
- Consulting with a range of clients on marketing technology implementation
- Will include at least 3 years’ working with Marketing Cloud technology
- Involvement in technical integration projects using Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and various other APIs and databases
- Good understanding of how marketing departments function and how to marry this to tech products
- Salesforce Platinum Partner
- Full flexible working remotely from across the UK