Following a recent Salesforce implementation, this is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Salesforce professional to learn new skills and further your career. You'll take charge of a greenfield CRM system that spans multiple sales and customer service teams.
The plan is to integrate the Salesforce Marketing Cloud in the coming months; this will be a key project for you.
You should have proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator and a good understanding of how to translate business requirements and processes into technology.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will:
- Own the Salesforce platform, taking full responsibility for the roadmap and success of the system
- Analyse business processes and convert these into Salesforce
- Lead Salesforce strategy, aligning it with wider business growth strategies
- Create best practices to engage users
- Influence senior stakeholders to drive engagement with Salesforce
- Strong understanding of Salesforce practices and development
- Proven track record of developing CRM strategies and gaining support from senior stakeholders
- Ability to influence and collaborate across the organisation to drive results
- Ability to think strategically, while being able to implement tactical plans
- Proven strong technical and functional experience with Salesforce
- Analytical skills to demonstrate measurable KPIs aligned to business objectives
- Strong relationship building and communications skills
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
- Presentation and report writing skills
- People management experience