Well respected and constantly growing, this Salesforce Silver Partner are excited to welcome a new Project Manager to their experienced London team.
Due to a number of new client wins, this new role is needed to maintain the excellent reputation this consultancy has earned from their swift, professional project deliveries. Working from stylish offices and client sites across Central London, you'll help manage customer relationships as well as making sure projects run on time and to budget.
You’ll take a lead role in running multiple projects across a range of industry sectors. The bulk of projects are Salesforce implementations so experience with either Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud is important.
- Managing multiple client projects simultaneously to budget and on time
- Establish processes as you'll be the first project manager for this growing business
- Understanding Salesforce implementation process to ensure projects run smoothly
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years' project management experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working with Salesforce or similar Cloud based CRM platforms
- Agile methodology experience
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this and similar opportunities, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Matt Hill at nVision Talent.