A world leading marketing technology agency are looking to welcome an experienced campaign manager to their growing international team. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with a key strategic technology client and influence marketing strategy whilst managing multiple campaigns using Eloqua.
You'll receive full training across various tools & technologies to help you make full sense of data to build engaging campaigns. You'll be the glue between the client, a technical delivery team and the overall marketing strategic plan.
By liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders across the globe, you'll deploy high quality campaigns whilst setting expectations appropriately.
- Scope, implement & deploy digital marketing campaigns for a large international tech company
- Collaborate with an international team on delivery whilst communicating effectively with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Support the team to ensure that work is of a high quality
- At least 4 years of industry experience
- A proven understanding of B2B principles in CRM and marketing automation
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Eloqua and/or other martech tools, eg. Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV to Matt Hill at nVision Talent.
Keywords: CRM Manager, Marketing Automation Manager, Marketing Technology, Marketing Automation, CRM, Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Technical Marketing, London